The model used was similar except the time period used for the ischemia and reperfusion.
What does I-R stand for?
I-R stands for Ischemia and Reperfusion (injury)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 68 other meanings of I-R in our Acronym Attic
- Improved Projection Approximation Subspace Tracking with Deflation (algorithm)
- Interim-Pager Alert Warning System (Army)
- Information Protocol Data Unit
- Integrated Private Network-to-Network Interface
- Integrated Point-of-Maintenance Execution (various organizations)
- Individual Soldier's Portal (into the Synthetic Battlefield)
- Incapacitation Prediction for Readiness in Expeditionary Domains - an Integrated Computational Tool (US Office of Naval Research)
- Industry Pharmacogenomics Working Group
- Incontinence Quality of Life Instrument
- Infected Quarters Treated Only (veterinary medicine)
- Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive (gaming)
- Improved-Remotely Monitored Battlefield Sensor System
- Integrating Research Into the Teaching Environment (Stanford University)
- Information System(s)
- Instructor-To-Student (Ratio)
- Inter-Service/Agency Automated Message Processing Exchange
- International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space (est. 1990)
- International Security Assistance Network
- Inter-State Circulation Managers' Association (newspapers; various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Augmentation of nitric oxide, superoxide, and peroxynitrite production during cerebral ischemia and reperfusion in the rat.
Ischemia and reperfusion injury was produced as per the procedure described by Chattopadhyay et al.
At present, the causes of such discrepancies are unclear, but factors that have likely contributed to these different results may include the administration of the treatment outside the temporal window of efficacy and difficulties in the establishment of the onset of ischemia and reperfusion in humans (Hsu et al.
Eighteen Wister rats were divided into shamoperated control group (I) (n = 6), ischemia and reperfusion (I/R) group (II) (n = 6), L-arginine treated group (10mg/kg body weight /daily by oral route for 7 days before induced ischemia reperfusion maneuver) (III) (n = 6).
KAI Pharmaceuticals' lead product, KAI-9803, is a selective delta PKC inhibitor designed to reduce ischemia and reperfusion injury as an adjunct to current treatments for acute myocardial infarction.
During ischemia and reperfusion, rectal vascular clamp.