Protective effects of ibuprofen on testicular torsion/detorsion-induced ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats.
What does I/R stand for?
I/R stands for Ischemia/Reperfusion (trauma)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I/R
We have 68 other meanings of I/R in our Acronym Attic
- Input/Output Multiplexer
- Current to Pneumatic Transducer
- Identification of Position
- Instrument Panel (vehicles)
- Insurance/Pension Specialist
- Inphase and Quadrature
- Insurance Records (insurance)
- Internment/Resettlement (US DoD)
- Income Statement
- Information Systems
- Immature to Total (protein ratio)
- Inner Tank
- Item/Test Analysis Program (ACT, Inc.)
- Installation/Table of Distribution and Allowance
- Insert/Update/Delete (databases)
- Industry/University Cooperative Research Center (NSF program for partnership between universities and industry)
- Instantaneous Current/Voltage (also seen as I-V)
- Interpretation/Visitor Services (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ischemia/reperfusion (I/R) mediated acute myocardial infarction (AMI) is the leading cause of death in the world.
Montelukast protects against renal ischemia/reperfusion injury in rats.
injection was investing in rats for its protective effect on renal ischemia/reperfusion injury.