Scott Layne, assistant superintendent of school support services at the Irving Independent School District in Texas, says the district signed a contract with EFP earlier this year, after the Texas state legislature cut $12 million in school funding.
What does IISD stand for?
IISD stands for Irving Independent School District (Irving, Texas)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IISD
We have 17 other meanings of IISD in our Acronym Attic
- Islamic Information and Support Centre of Australia
- International Institute for the Study of Culture and Education (University of Lower Silesia; Wroclaw, Poland)
- Initial Ionic State Configuration Interaction
- Indian Iron and Steel Company
- IOLTA Immigration Service and Case Report Form
- Ingham Intermediate School District (Mason, MI)
- International Indian School, Dammam (India)
- International Industrial Security Directorate (Canada)
- International Institute for Sustainable Development
- International Institute for Sustained Dialogue (Washington, DC)
- Industrial Informatics and Systems Engineering
- Institute for International Studies in Education
- Institute of Information Sciences and Electronics (University of Tsukuba; Tsukuba, Ibaraki, Japan)
- International Institute for Special Education (India)
- International Institute for Species Exploration (Arizona State University; Tempe, AZ)
- International Institute for the Study of Englishness (international conference)
- International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering (Japan)
- Intel International Science and Engineering Fair
- IAIN Indonesia Social Equity Project
- Institute of Socio-Economic and Political Studies (Lithuania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moving Forward Many districts are now accepting online applications, and do online screening, such as the Irving Independent School District in Texas that uses an assessment administered by the Gallup organization.
If a student at the Irving Independent School District in Texas downloads music or movies from his laptop at school, he may have to pay a fine to re-image it.
Supreme Court in Irving Independent School District v.