The student government of Saddleback College twice passed resolutions opposing the prayer practice, and the faculty's Academic Senate of Saddleback College, the Academic Senate of Irvine Valley College, the statewide Academic Senate for California Community Colleges and the South Orange County Community College District Faculty Association had also opposed the prayer practice.
What does IVC stand for?
IVC stands for Irvine Valley College (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IVC
We have 164 other meanings of IVC in our Acronym Attic
- Internet Video Communication
- Internet Video Company (various locations)
- Internet Voice Chat
- Intervehicular Communication
- Intravascular Free-Floating Tumor Cluster
- Intravenous Cannula (obstetrics)
- Intravenous Cholangiography
- Intravenous Vitamin C
- Intraventricular Catheter
- Involuntary Commitment
- Islamic Vacation Course
- Inferior Vena Cava and Inferior Left Atrium
- Illinois Venture Capital Association (Chicago, Illinois)
- Indian Venture Capital Association (India)
- Industrias Venoco, CA (Venezuelan oil company)
- International Venture Capital Association (finance)
- International Veterinary Chiropractic Association (Germany)
- International Visual Communications Association
- Irish Venture Capital Association
- Insurance Value Chain Architecture Framework (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Last year, I joined the Irvine Valley College Board of Foundation.
Irvine Valley College conducted a two-year study of the effectiveness of midsemester, early alert follow-up procedures designed to help first-semester freshmen having trouble in their classes.
Others joined with Westphal in their opposition, with several groups passing resolutions opposing the prayer practice, including the Saddleback College Academic Senate, the Irvine Valley College Academic Senate, Saddleback's Associated Student Government, the Academic Senate for California Colleges and the South Orange County Community College District Faculty Association.
As a career educator, Nixon taught English and English as a Second Language at the University of Southern California and at UC Irvine, Santiago Canyon College and Irvine Valley College.