Mutation in the iron responsive element of the L ferritin mRNA in a family with dominant hyperferritinaemia and cataract.
What does IRE stand for?
IRE stands for Iron Responsive Element
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IRE
We have 128 other meanings of IRE in our Acronym Attic
- International Radio Engineers
- International Rental Exhibition (trade show)
- International Respiratory Epidemiology
- International Review of Education
- International Review of Entrepreneurship (Senate Hall Academic Publishing)
- InterRegioExpress (German railway)
- Investigative Reporters and Editors, Inc.
- Investment Related Expenses (various organizations)
- Ionizing Radiation Effects
- Illinois Renewable Energy Association
- Institut de Recerca en Economia Aplicada
- Intermountain Rural Electric Association
- International Renewable Energy Alliance
- Internet Radio Equality Act
- Iowa Renewable Energy Association
- International Real Estate Assistant Association
- International Real Estate Advisory Board
- Illinois Radio Emergency Aid Channel (155.055 MHz; used for mutual aid by Illinois agencies)
- Illinois Reading Enrichment and Development (St. Charles, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mutation in the iron responsive element of the L-ferritin mRNA in a family with dominant hyperferritinaemia and cataract.
Reciprocal control of RNA binding and aconitase activity in the regulation of iron responsive element binding protein: role of iron sulfur cluster.