A new high-tech facility for premium iron oxide red pigments is being constructed at the Ningbo Chemical Park on the Chinese East Coast.
What does FE2O3 stand for?
FE2O3 stands for Iron Oxide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Federación de Bibliotecas Populares
- Fellow of the Cheirological Society of Great Britain
- Forced-Entry and Blast Resistant (safety)
- Fractional Excretion to Filtration Fraction
- Feature Extraction Segment
- Faecal Elastase 1
- Fire Emblem 1 (gaming)
- Fractional E1 (part of a 2.048 Mbs Signal)
- Flood Escape 2 (gaming)
- Frontier Elite 2 (1993 computer game, sequel to Elite)
- Fractional Enhancement at 30 Minutes
- Radioactive Iron
- Facility Engineering Associates (Washington, DC)
- Faculdade de Administração, Economia e Contabilidade (University of San Paolo, Brazil)
- Faculté d'Economie Appliquée (French: Faculty of Applied Economics)
- Faculty Excellence Advocate (Michigan State University)
- Faculty of Economics and Administration (various universities)
- Failure Effect Analysis
- Fairfax Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's quite significant, especially given that iron oxide formation could be on the decline.
New experiments and supercomputer computations have revealed that iron oxide undergoes a new kind of transition under deep Earth conditions.
They also investigated whether the arsenic-binding dye iron oxide affects the rate of release.
1) subsequently react with iron oxide or water to create the gas bubble defect.
The basic ingredient is an iron oxide known as akageneite.
A new clean-shade, red-brown complex inorganic pigment is said to be suited to a wide variety of plastics applications where traditional iron oxide pigments are not sufficient.