Mr Oliver has more than 30 years experience as a senior executive in the iron ore industry for organisations within Australia and internationally with Midwest Corporation (ASX:MIS), Robe River Mining and Iron Ore Company of Canada.
What does IOCC stand for?
IOCC stands for Iron Ore Company of Canada (est. 1949)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOCC
We have 26 other meanings of IOCC in our Acronym Attic
- Impact of the Olympics on Community Coalition
- Input/Output Channel Controller
- Input/Output Control Center
- Input/Output Control Command
- Input/Output Controller Card
- Integrated Operations Control Center
- Inter-Organization Coordinating Committee
- Inter-Orthodox Christian Charities
- International Orthodox Christian Charities
- Intersite Optical Communications Component
- International Obfuscated Code Contest 4
- Independent Old Catholic Church of America
- Iowa Ongoing Criminal Conduct Act
- Isles of Capri Civic Association (Naples, FL)
- International Obfuscated C Code Contest
- International Office of Cocoa, Chocolate and Confectionery
- International Ocean Colour Coordinating Group
- Indo-Overseas Chamber of Commerce and Industry (India)
- International Ocean Carbon Coordination Project
- Initial Operational Capability Date
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has shipped rubber-lined pipe and fittings to Inco's Voisey's Bay nickel project, helped build pumping stations in Labrador for the Iron Ore Company of Canada, and sent product as far north as the Tahera diamond mine in Nunavut.
Hanna completed the sale of its 50% interest in the IOC Ore Sales Company to a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Iron Ore Company of Canada.