NEU is one of the leading research institutions in iron ore beneficiation and processing.
What does IOB stand for?
IOB stands for Iron Ore Beneficiation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IOB
We have 36 other meanings of IOB in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Building (former name of the Chartered Institute of Building)
- Instytucji Otoczenia Biznesu (Polish: Business Environment Institutions)
- Insulin on Board
- Intelligence Oversight Board (part of President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, PFIAB)
- Inter-Organization Board for Information Systems
- Internal Operating Budget
- International Order Book (London Stock Exchange)
- Internet of Bodies (network)
- Interoperability Branch
- Iranian Oil Bourse
- Independent Online Booksellers Association
- Instituto Universitario de Oftalmobiología Aplicada (Institute of Applied Ophthalmobiology)
- Independent Order B'nai B'rith (est. 1843)
- International Organization for Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Indian Ocean Beach Club (Kenya)
- Indian Ocean Biological Center
- Infantry Officer Basic Course (US Army)
- International Online Bridge Club
- International Organization for Biological Control (of Noxious Animals and Plants)
- Istanbul Olympic Bidding Committee (Istanbul, Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technology will use the waste material generated during the process of iron ore beneficiation.