What does IOGC stand for?
IOGC stands for Iron Ore, Gold, Copper (mining)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOGC
We have 4 other meanings of IOGC in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Oil and Gas Act (Canada)
- Indianapolis Organic Gardeners Association (Indiana)
- Industry Organized, Government Approved
- Input/Output Gate Array
- International Organization of Glutaric Acidemia
- Iowa Outfitter and Guide Association
- Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia
- Indian Oil and Gas Canada (Canada)
- International Online Gamers Community
- Interstate Oil and Gas Commission (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Interstate Oil and Gas Compact Commission (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Integrated Operational Ground Equipment
- International Oil & Gas Holdings Corporation
- International Oil and Gas Holdings Corp.
- Input-Output Graphics Language (Hewlitt-Packard)
- Indian Ocean Global Ocean Observing System
- International Association of Oil and Gas Producers (London, UK)
- International Outboard Grand Prix
- International Order of the Golden Rule
- Internet Oil and Gas Radio