The Irish Primary Principals' Network said the decision amounted to "an attempt to rob Peter to pay Paul".
What does IPPN stand for?
IPPN stands for Irish Primary Principals' Network (est. 2000; Cork, Ireland)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPPN
We have 2 other meanings of IPPN in our Acronym Attic
- Intermediate-Path Performance Monitoring (Cisco)
- Internal Parts Per Million
- Internet Protocol Performance Metrics (IETF)
- IP Phone Messenger (Cisco)
- International Perspectives in Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation (educational course)
- Independent Progressive Politics Network
- India-Pakistan Peace Network
- Inner-Peace Prosperity Network (unidentified flying objects society; Maryland)
- International Progressive Publications Network (online resource)
- Internet Public Policy Network (est 1999)
- International Philosophers for the Prevention of Nuclear Omnicide
- Ikatan Pelajar Putri Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesian: Student Daughter to Training Pengoprasian)
- International Physicians for the Prevention of Nuclear War
- Independent Power Producers of New York, Inc.
- Iloilo Police Provincial Office (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- Iloilo Provincial Police Office (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- Independent Project Performance Office (Australia)
- Industrial Property Protection Office (Skopje, Macedonia)
- Innovative Partnerships Program Office (NASA)
- International Packaging Press Organisation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The INTO and Irish Primary Principals' Network both approved o f the Minister's deci-sion, but it was unclear last night if the Minister actually has the power to order schools to close.
Sean Cottrell, director of Irish Primary Principals' Network, said chaos is looming with just five weeks to the start of the new term.