HOT PRESS The Irish Music Hall of Fame in Abbey Street is a must for pop and rock fans.
What does IMHF stand for?
IMHF stands for Irish Music Hall of Fame (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMHF
- Institute of Mountain Hazards and Environment (Chinese Academy of Sciences; Chengdu, China)
- Institutional Management in Higher Education
- Improving Maternal Health in Eastern Indonesia (Australia Indonesia Partnership; health services program)
- Institute of Meteorology, Hydrology and Environment
- International Mobility in Higher Education Program (Canada)
- Integrated Mental Health Electronic Record (UK)
- International Menstrual Health Entrepreneurship Roundup (Dartmouth College; New Hampshire)
- Internally Manifolded Heat Exchanger (M-C Power)
- International Modern Hapkido Federation (martial arts)
- International Motorsports Hall of Fame
- International Mark Hamill Fan Club
- In My Honest Humble Opinion
- Institute for Mental Health Initiatives
- Integrated Media Holdings, Inc. (life sciences; Houston, TX)
- International Masters in Hydroinformatics
- Infant Mental Health Journal
- Institute of Mental Health Law
- International Masters for Health Leadership (McGill University; Canada)
- Indiana Medical History Museum (Indianapolis, IN)
- Institute of Microfilmed Hebrew Manuscripts (Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are 13 stops from the Irish Music Hall of Fame, an impressive guide to the many generations of Irish music, to the Guinness Brewery and Jameson's Distillery.
But, as late as Friday afternoon, the band agreed to star at tomorrow's Irish Music Hall of Fame gig and flew in from Mexico just hours after.
Building an Irish music Hall of Fame is long overdue.