Kerry woman Elaine Martin's fundraising bid has gone viral as donations to the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association topped [euro]1.
What does IMNDA stand for?
IMNDA stands for Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Iraqi Media Network
- Irish Music Net (Ireland)
- Ischemic Monomelic Neuropathy
- In Mute Nostril Agony (band; Germany)
- Independent Mon News Agency (Bangkok, Thailand)
- I'm Not a Lawyer
- Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Science
- In My Not All That Humble Opinion
- International Microprocess and Nanotechnology Conference
- Integrated Management of Neonatal and Childhood Illnesses (India)
- In My Not Even Remotely Humble Opinion
- Institute for Music and Neurologic Function (Beth Abraham Family of Health Services; Bronx, NY)
- Iraq Multi-National Force
- International Medical News Group
- Idaho Museum of Natural History
- In My Never Humble Opinion
- In My Non-Humble Opinion
- Institute for Molecular and Nanoscale Innovation (Brown University, RI)
- Interactive Multimedia Network Inc. (Jersey City, NJ)
- International Mentoring Network (Alexandria, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1million has already been raised for the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association through the much-publicised ice bucket challenge.
Joe Lynch National manager Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association
HRI Cheltenham quiz HORSE RACING IRELAND will host a Cheltenham Festival quiz in aid of the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association at the Osprey Hotel, Naas, next Wednesday.
The Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association said participants in Ireland had raised [euro]850,000 as a direct result of the challenge.
In aid of the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association Monday, March 5 Sunday, March 4 Tuesday, March 6 Wednesday, March 7 For more info, call the on PREVIEWS CHELTENHAM
The Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association has received a much-needed cash boost of more than [euro]850,000 through the fun awareness event that has gone viral.
FIVE bookmakers will join forces on Sunday to raise money for the Irish Motor Neurone Disease Association.