Norman Barry, the managing director of the Irish Marketing Journal, also sold his part of the site, having given up earlier plans to build holiday apartments on it.
What does IMJ stand for?
IMJ stands for Irish Marketing Journal (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IMJ
We have 8 other meanings of IMJ in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Mathematics, Interactive Technologies, and Science (University of Idaho; Moscow, ID)
- Interactive Multimedia Intelligent Tutoring System (Temple University)
- Invisible Man in the Sky
- Imam Muhammad Ibn Saud Islamic University
- International Mining Industry Underwriters Ltd (UK)
- Interactive Multimodal Information Extraction (Netherlands)
- Improvised Music from Japan (record label; Japan)
- In My Judgement
- Interactive Multimedia Jukebox
- International Medical Journal
- Irish Medical Journal (est. 1867)
- Israel Museum, Jerusalem (Jerusalem, Israel)
- International Messianic Jewish Alliance
- Indiana Multicultural Job Fair
- International Mahavir Jain Mission
- Irving Meek Jr. Public Library (Adamsville, TN)
- Institute for Medieval Japanese Studies (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- International Music Joint Venture
- Inquiring Minds Just Want To Know
- I Must Know