CAPTION(S): A NEW INITIATIVE: Sarah O'Connor, Federation of Irish Sports, John Treacy, Irish Sports Council, Sean Kelly, Irish Institute of Sport and Ercus Stewart of JSI at yesterday's launch at Croke Park
What does IIS stand for?
IIS stands for Irish Institute of Sport (est. 2006; Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIS
We have 236 other meanings of IIS in our Acronym Attic
- International Insurance Society (New York, NY)
- International Integrated Solutions (consulting agency)
- International Investigation Services
- Internet Information Services (Microsoft)
- Internet Information System
- Investigator Initiated Study (healthcare)
- Investment Insurance Services (various locations)
- Investor Information Service
- Investors in Software (association)
- Iraqi Intelligence Service
- Irish Institution of Surveyors (est. 1989; Ireland)
- Irreducible Inconsistent Subsystem (linear programming)
- ISPO Information System
- Israel Immunological Society
- Israel Information Service
- Internal Integral Starter/Generator
- Independent Investment Solutions/Independent Insurance Solutions (Canada)
- Internet Information Services 5 (Microsoft)
- Domain II Transmembrane Segment S6
- Icarda International School of Aleppo (Aleppo, Syria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will also be home to the new Irish Institute of Sport while the local community will benefit from the top quality facilities.
PROFESSOR Greg Whyte - who formerly worked in Formula One and with several Premiership clubs - has been appointed as the director of sports science at the Irish Institute of Sport.