What does IICN stand for?
IICN stands for Irish Institute of Clinical Neuroscience (Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IICN
We have 1 other meaning of IICN in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Information Processing and Computer-supported New Media
- Institute of International Communications and Media (Vietnam)
- International Institute of Chinese Medicine (Albuquerque, NM)
- International Institute of Church Management (various locations)
- Iranian International Conference on Mathematics
- Irish Institute of Credit Management (Dublin, Ireland)
- International Institute for Continuing Medical Education, Inc.
- Insurance Industry Committee on Motor Vehicle Administration (La Mesa, CA)
- Inter-Institutional Collaborating Network
- International Institute for Clinical Nutrition (Santa Fe, NM)
- Infopark Internet COngress
- Instituto de Investigacion en Comunicacion Optica (division of Universidad Autónoma de San Luis Potosí, Mexico)
- International Islamic Charitable Organization
- Istiqamah Islamic Centre of Ontario (Canada)
- Indigenous Internet Chamber of Commerce
- Second Corinthians
- Intertribal Indian Club of Tulsa
- Increased Intracranial Pressure
- Indian Institute of Cerebral Palsy (Calcutta, India)
- Institut International de la Communication de Paris (French: International Institute of Communications of Paris)