Chief executive of the Irish Health Services Accreditation Board Roisin Boland has confirmed EUR20million has been promised to hospitals.
What does IHSAB stand for?
IHSAB stands for Irish Health Services Accreditation Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of IHSAB in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Head Start Association (est. 1978)
- Illinois High School Association
- Industrial Hygiene Student Association (industrial health education and research student group; various universities)
- Institut Hukum Sumberdaya Alam (Indonesian: Natural Resources Law Institute; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Intercollegiate Horse Show Association
- Iowa Head Start Association (Lamoni, IA)
- Idaho High School Activities Association (Boise, ID)
- Indiana High School Athletic Association (Indianapolis, IN; est. 1903)
- Iowa High School Athletic Association (also seen as IAHSAA)
- Ithaca High School Alumni Association (est. 2003; Ithaca, NY)
- Illinois Historic Sites Advisory Council
- Iowa High School Athletic Directors Association
- International Hadith Study Association Network
- Islamic Home Schooling Advisory Network (UK)
- International Hydrographic Science and Applications Program
- Indiana High School Bowling
- Insulated Heat Sink Box (cryopreservation)
- Indiana High School Baseball Coaches Association
- Iowa High School Bowling Federation (Des Moines, IA)
- Indiana High School Basketball Historical Society (est. 1994; Decatur, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irish Health Services Accreditation Board, which oversees the quality of our hospitals, said it had been asked by Health Minister Mary Harney to improve hygiene.
The Irish Health Services Accreditation Board (IHSAB) found 21 per cent of hospitals are missing guidelines in situations like mass accidents.