The Irish Doctors Environmental Association said action should be taken to curb exposure to electromagnetic radiation as it may be affecting the health of some sections of the population.
What does IDEA stand for?
IDEA stands for Irish Doctors Environmental Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDEA
We have 241 other meanings of IDEA in our Acronym Attic
- International Diving Educators Association
- International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance
- Internet Design, Engineering, and Analysis
- Internet Development and Exchange Association
- Interrelationships, Diversity, Ecosystems and Adaptations (Yosemite Institute)
- Inventory of the Dimensions of Emerging Adulthood (behavioral science)
- Inverted Duplication Exchange and Advocacy
- Iowa Department of Education
- Iowa Department of Elder Affairs (Des Moines, IA)
- Irish Dance and Entertainment Association
- Home Systems, Intelligent Metering and Energy Saving
- Institutional Diversity, Equity and Affirmative Action (Georgetown University; Washington, DC)
- Instituto de Etnopsicologia Amazonica Aplicada
- International Defense Educational & Acquisition Arrangement (US DoD)
- Instituto para el Desarrollo de la Economía Asociativa
- Instituto para el Desarrollo de la Empresa Asociativa Campesina
- Instituto de Derecho Ambiental y Desarrollo Sustentable (Spanish: Institute for Environmental Law and Sustainable Development; Guatemala)
- Integrated Digital Economic Analysis Evaluator (Bellcore)
- Identify, Define, Explore, Act, Look (problem solving methodology)
- Identify, Determine, Evaluate, Act, and Learn (problem-solving model)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irish Doctors Environmental Association (IDEA) is an Irish organization established by health professionals seeking to promote the right to health and peaceful co-existence worldwide.
Elizabeth Cullen, Irish Doctors Environmental Association CAPTION(S): RUSTY: Contract says an oil spillage vessel must go with them; LETTER: Dermot Ahern; DECLINE: Once magnificent vessels at anchor, waiting for destruction.