The Irish Council for Science, Technology and Innovation (ICSTI) said Ireland must encourage industries to improve development.
What does ICSTI stand for?
ICSTI stands for Irish Council for Science, Technology and Innovation (advisory council)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICSTI
We have 2 other meanings of ICSTI in our Acronym Attic
- International Cooperation Center for Statistics
- International Computer Science and Technology Conference
- IEEE Communications Society Technical Committee on Gigabit Networking
- Information, Communication and Space Technology Division (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific)
- Integrated Combat System Test Detachment
- Integrated Combat Systems Test Division
- International Centre for Science and Technology Education (India)
- International Conference on Software Testing
- Integrated Combat System Test Facility
- International Council for Scientific and Technical Information (Conseil International pour l'Information Scientifique et Technique)
- Independent Committee for the Supervision of Standards of Telephone Information Services
- International Conference on Sino-Tibetan Languages and Linguistics
- Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine (University of London)
- Institutul de Cercetare Stiintifica si Tehnologica Multidisciplinara (Romanian: Scientific and Technological Institute of Multidisciplinary Research)
- International Conference on Systems Thinking in Management
- International Conference on Solvo-Thermal Reactions
- International Coating Science and Technology Symposium
- Idaho Commons and Student Union (University of Idaho; Moscow, ID)
- Integrated Channel Service Unit
- Integrated Combat Systems University (martial arts; Victorville, CA)