Conor McGrath of the Irish Cave Rescue Organisation said his friends were all involved in searching for Artur.
What does ICRO stand for?
ICRO stands for Irish Cave Rescue Organisation (Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ICRO
We have 5 other meanings of ICRO in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Central RailMarine Terminal
- Illinois Career Resource Network (Illinois Department of Employment Security)
- International Chernobyl Research Network (Chernobyl nuclear power plant; Ukraine)
- International Cultural Research Network (various locations)
- Involved Christian Radio Network
- Intelligent Church Resources Online
- Interallied Confederation of Reserve Officers (est. 1948)
- International Cell Research Organization (UNESCO; Paris, France)
- International Clinical Research Organisation (Novartis International)
- International Congress on the Recorder Orchestra
- Islamic Culture and Relations Organization (Ministry of Culture and Islamic Guidance; Iran)
- Independent Citizens Referendum Oversight Committee (Pinellas County, FL)
- International Conference on Robotics, Distance Learning, and Intelligent Communication Systems
- International Center for Renovation and Maintenance (of Cultural Heritage Sites;affiliate of UNESCO)
- International Classification of Retinopathy of Prematurity
- International Community for the Relief of Starvation and Suffering
- Income Contingent Repayment Plan (student financial aid)
- Indirect Cost Rate Proposal
- Indonesian Committee on Religion and Peace
- Intensive Cognitive Rehabilitation Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conor McGrath of the Irish Cave Rescue Organisation had held out hope that Artur might have found an air pocket.
Irish Coast Guard volunteers from nearby Doolin, the local unit Irish Cave Rescue Organisation, Ennistymon fire brigade, the ambulance service and the Garda were all involved.