The Irish Association of Social Care Workers said there was an urgent need for more appropriate accommodation to meet the needs of homeless children, President Ineke Durville said kids with complex needs were too often being placed in night-time emergency services when they needed more structure and support.
What does IASCW stand for?
IASCW stands for Irish Association of Social Care Workers (Ireland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IASCW
- Institute of Advanced Studies Canada-Mexico (university partnership)
- International Association for Structural Control and Monitoring (University of Southern California)
- International Association of Sickle Cell Nurses and Physician Assistants
- Iran Alloy Steel Co.
- Inter-Anglican Standing Commission on Mission and Evangelism
- Institute for Advanced Study of the Communication Processes (University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- International Association for the Study of Common Property
- Interstate Alliance on Stem Cell Research (Washington, DC)
- International Association for Science and Cultural Diversity (Cali, Colombia)
- Irish American Society of County Will
- Igreja Adventista do Sétimo Dia na América do Sul (Portuguese: Seventh Day Adventist Church of South America)
- Indiana Area School District (Pennsylvania)
- Inter-Allied Services Department
- Internal Anal Sphincter Dysfunction (medical condition)
- International Academy for Sports Dentistry
- International Association for the Study of Dreams (Berkeley, CA)
- ion-assisted sputter deposition
- International Association of Societies of Design Research
- Impact Assessment for Sustainable Development Unit (University of Manchester; UK)
- Illinois Administrators of Special Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The president of the Irish Association of Social Care Workers gave the warning to more than 120 delegates at its annual conference in Limerick.