The CSG will be chaired by Ann Fitzgerald, currently chief executive of the Irish Association of Investment Managers.
What does IAIM stand for?
IAIM stands for Irish Association of Investment Managers (est. 1986)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAIM
We have 4 other meanings of IAIM in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Approach to Intermediate Japanese (textbook)
- Institut für Angewandte Informationsverarbeitung und Kommunikationstechnologie (Institute for Applied Information Processing and Communications; Graz University of Technology, Austria)
- I Am in Love (Internet slang)
- iAssist Innovations Labs (India)
- International Alliance for Information Literacy
- International Association of Investigative Locksmiths
- Industrial Alliance Investment Management Inc. (Canada)
- Industrial Applications of Informatics and Microsystems (University of Karlsruhe; Germany)
- International Academy for Information Management
- International Association of Infant Massage (Sweden)
- International Association of Infant Massage Instructors
- Integrated Academic Information Management Systems (National Library of Medicine)
- Integrated Advanced Information Management System
- IAIN And Info-Net
- Institut Agama Islam Negeri (Indonesian: State Institute of Islamic Studies)
- International Aerospace Information Network
- International Association of Institutes of Navigation
- International Art Investigation Organisation
- Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection (US Department of Homeland Security )
- Intelligence Analysis and Infrastructure Protection (terrorism risk modeling)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irish Association of Investment Managers has begun an assessment of many higher-level executives' pay packets in a number of the larger public companies - at a time when concern is growing over inflated salaries.
Figures from the Irish Association of Investment Managers confirm that the 250,000 adults that opened investment SSIAs have now clawed back losses sustained during the equity market slump.
The Irish Association of Investment Managers annual survey of trends in the Irish retail funds market yesterday showed a huge decline in the amount invested in retail products.
The Irish Association of Investment Managers (IAIM), welcomed the pending change at the top of the Smurfit group, saying: "The disclosure we achieved last year with the assistance of Tanaiste Mary Harney showed very clearly that in that particular company there was extremely large remuneration payments to one particular individual - to Dr Smurfit.
The bad news is that the Irish Association of Investment Managers has taken a dim view of pay levels and massive bonuses could soon be under review.
5 billion funds through members of the Irish Association of Investment Managers last year, the organisation reported yesterday.