Fine Gael and Labour are interested in proposals and reforms being mooted by the Irish Association of Funeral Directors to regulate the industry.
What does IAFD stand for?
IAFD stands for Irish Association of Funeral Directors (Dublin, Ireland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAFD
We have 4 other meanings of IAFD in our Acronym Attic
- Illinois Association for Family Child Care
- International Association of Fire Chiefs Foundation (Fairfax, VA)
- International Association of Financial Crime Investigators
- Illinois Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (est. 1921)
- International Association For Child Safety (home childproofing)
- Iowa Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences)
- Industrial Air Flow Dynamics, Inc.
- Initial Appearance Fee Disclosure (legal)
- International Association of Free Divers
- Internet Adult Film Database
- The International Association of Foundation Drilling
- Introduzione Alla Filosofia Dell Azione (Italian: Introduction to the Philosophy of Action; Mishima Yukio book)
- Inappropriate Altitude for Direction of Flight
- International Australian Football Development Foundation
- Institute for Agriculture, Forestry and the Environment (Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics (Poland)
- Instituto de Astronomia y Fisica del Espacio (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- International Association of Fairs and Expositions
- International Association of Financial Engineers
- Israeli Air Force Enthusiasts (website)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Irish Association of Funeral Directors said the average cost of a funeral ranges from EUR3,000 to EUR6,000, with headstones costing up to EUR7,000.
The Irish Association of Funeral Directors said temporary mortuaries are urgently needed to cope with what the HSE called "inevitable" deaths here.