The Irish Amateur Boxing Association last week wrote to AIBA after their light-heavyweight hope Joe Ward lost to Turkey's Bahram Muzaffer in the second round, but the appeal was rejected.
What does IABA stand for?
IABA stands for Irish Amateur Boxing Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IABA
We have 24 other meanings of IABA in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
- Insurance Agents and Brokers of America
- Inter-American Bar Association
- Inter-American Board of Agriculture
- Interior Alaska Building Association (Fairbanks, AK)
- Internal Auditing Benchmarking Association
- International Airline & Business Academy
- International Amateur Boxing Association
- International Association of Black Actuaries
- Iranian-American Bar Association
- Islamic Ahlul Bayt Association (Texas)
- Insurance Agents and Brokers Association of California
- Inter-Agency Bids and Awards Committee
- Impact of Accelerator Based-Technologies on Nuclear Fission Safety (project)
- Integrative Analysis of Brain and Behaviour (Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council; UK)
- International Association of Baby Boomers (Holland, MI)
- It's A Bad, Bad, Bad, Bad Movie (Rinkworks)
- Indiana Alcoholic Beverage Commission
- Indo-Americans for Better Community
- International Association of Biblical Counselors (certifying organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul was in Dublin for a specific reason, to accept an award on behalf of the Irish Amateur Boxing Association.
THERE are 700 men on the 1997 Irish Amateur Boxing Association trainers registration and only 18 women.
I only hope the Irish Amateur Boxing Association does not dither amid the reality that change is needed.
Irish Amateur Boxing Association president Tommy Murphy predicted her interview would make for "great entertainment" for viewers.
Irish Amateur Boxing Association President Dominic O'Rourke disclosed there will be a big spin-off after the impressive host nation performance in the World Championships.
But Mr McSorley claimed the St Kevin's Hall incident is just one in a catalogue that have not been addressed by the Ulster Council of the Irish Amateur Boxing Association.