By day the exterior takes on an iridescent effect, glittering with light of the sun and filtering daylight into the interior; by night the orb transforms into a glowing installation.
What does IE stand for?
IE stands for Iridescent Effect
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IE
We have 33 other meanings of IE in our Acronym Attic
- International Exchange
- Internationale Enheder (Danish: International Units; medicine)
- Internet Explorer (Microsoft)
- Interrupt Enable Register (Intel 8051 Microcontroller register)
- Inverted Elevation
- Investment Efficiency
- Investment Entity (IRS Form 5500)
- Ion Exchange
- Ionization Energy
- Ireland (top level domain name)
- Irradiation Effect
- Solomon Airlines (airline code)
- Internet Explorer Automatic Component Activation
- International Enterprise Singapore
- Integrated Engineering & Design
- Installations, Energy and Environment (US Army)
- Ionosphere Explorer-A
- Inter-Embedded Artificial Magnetic Conductor
- Ion-Exchange High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Immediate Early 1 Protein (virology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The whole iridescent effect is none too dissimilar to Ronnie Spector fronting The Inspiral Carpets at a shindig thrown by The Archies.
And, voila, the iron gravitates towards the magnet, giving an iridescent effect that's sure to be a crowd pleaser.
GOSH Cosmetics brings iridescent effects make-up with shine, shimmer, and dazzle, brightly coloured mascaras and liquid eyeliners, pencils and nail enamels with the subtle sensuality of glitter.
Eyes, with ultra light powders offering silky, pearl and iridescent effects.
The sign features an enormous, upside-down Maker's Mark whiskey bottle spanning floors fifteen through eight, and pouring whiskey with iridescent effects down into a glass situated at the fourth floor.
Eyes: Use an iridescent shadow - Chanel Lumieres Facettes Iridescent Effects Eyes in Spotlight, pounds 29 (2), has four shades.
Last month this Del Laboratories division rolled out Sally Hansen Nail Prisms, revolutionary nail polish product containing microfine reflectants to create eight luminous shades Executives said Nail Prisms use an exclusive three-dimensional system t mimic the bright iridescent effect found on pearls and butterfly wings Each bottle combines various color that change in the presence of light and were derived from several industries.