The Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign supported her call and asked the Government here to take decisive action to pressure Israel to end its "attack on the people of Gaza".
What does IPSC stand for?
IPSC stands for Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPSC
We have 70 other meanings of IPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Intermountain Power Service Corporation (Delta, UT, USA)
- International Parents Social Committee
- International Practical Shooting Confederation
- International Private Society Club
- International Public Speaking Competition
- Internet Problem Solving Contest
- Interprofessional Student Council
- IODP Planning Sub-Committee
- Iowa Purebred Swine Council
- Iran Philatelic Study Circle
- Irish Political Status Committee
- Item Program Select Code
- Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association (Rock Island, IL)
- IntraperitoneaI Septic Complications after Hepatectomy
- Imagery Policy and Security Committee
- Imagery Policy Subcommittee
- Integrated Protective Systems Communication
- Immediate Past State Deputy (Knights of Columbus)
- Indian Prairie School District (Illinois)
- Industrial Power Systems Division (Caterpillar)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign (IPSC) supports her call and asks our government to take decisive action to pressure Israel to end its indiscriminate attack on the people of Gaza and lift its crippling siege, both of which constitute unambiguous cases of collective punishment of a defenceless civilian population -- something clearly prohibited under international law.
In a statement to 'SANA' on Tuesday, Qashlaq said he made a phone call with the Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign (IPSC).
The Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign (IPSC) took part in this year's International Week of Solidarity called by the Palestinian Grassroots Anti-Apartheid Wall Campaign (www.
PNN Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign (IPSC) said in a press release that on November 14th Israel launched 'Operation Pillar of Cloud' on the population of Gaza.
Kevin Squires of the Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign in Dublin, one of whose members was on the Rachel Corrie, called the boarding "another brazen act of Israeli piracy.
Freda Hughes of The Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign said she was relieved the "prisoners from the MV Rachel Corrie" were coming home but warned "we must remember that they were illegally kidnapped and taken against their will to Israel".