Representative of the Iraqi Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) Nazzem Dabbaq told FNA in July that the value of the trade ties between Iran and Iraqi Kurdistan region will exceed $4bln this year thanks to the two sides' growing cooperation.
What does IPUK stand for?
IPUK stands for Iraqi Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (political party)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPUK
We have 1 other meaning of IPUK in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho Public Utilities Commission
- Iglesia Pentecostal Unida de Colombia (Spanish: United Pentecostal Church of Colombia)
- Intellectual Property Use and Dissemination Committee (European Distributed Institute of Taxonomy)
- Intellectual Property Use Fee
- Indian Palm User Group
- Information Providers User Group (est. 1989; UK)
- Instructor Pilot Upgrade
- International Portable User Identity
- International Portable User Identity for Public/GSM
- Increase the Peace UK
- Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Latinoamericana (Spanish: Latin American United Pentecostal Church)
- Institute of Physics, University of Latvia
- Information Project for United Methodists
- International Polyworks User Meeting (technology conference)
- Insulin Pumps for Underinsured Mellitus Patients (Upland, CA)
- Integrated Public Use Microdata Series (University of Minnesota)
- Iglesia Pentecostal Unida Nacional (Spanish: National United Pentacostal Church; Mexico)
- Instream Protected Uses, Outstanding Characteristics, and Resources
- Integrated Point-of-Use Pump
- International Pressure Ulcer Prevalence Survey
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The Iraqi Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) on Saturday underlined the role of unity in resolving the country's problems, reiterating that unity and solidarity is Baghdad's only option to solve the challenges it is facing.
Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- Iraqi Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) Envoy to Iran Nazem Omar Dabbagh took the Iraq-based anti-Iran PJAK group responsible for initiating armed struggles against Iran, saying that PJAK's illegal actions caused Tehran and Ankara's military reprisals.