The event featured an American song-and-dance ensemble and the Iraqi National Symphony Orchestra, performing for an Iraqi audience and Under Secretary of State Karen Hughes.
What does INSO stand for?
INSO stands for Iraqi National Symphony Orchestra
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INSO
We have 1 other meaning of INSO in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto de Meteorología de Cuba (Spanish: Cuban Meteorological Institute)
- Integrated & Network Supplier Management Program (Sprint)
- International Nanotechnology in Society Network
- International Nepal Solidarity Network
- International Network for Social Network Analysis
- Indian National Students Organisation (est. 2003; various locations)
- Insolvenzordnung (German insolvency law)
- International New Symphony Orchestra
- International Sudoku Organisation (UK)
- Iran National Standard Organization
Samples in periodicals archive:
From there, she went to Baghdad to perform with the Iraqi National Symphony Orchestra at the tender age of 14, then, in Britain, joined the Yehudi Menuhin School.
ABDUL RAZAK RL-RLAWI, a founder and conductor of the Iraqi National Symphony Orchestra.