Saddam has remained silent since the resolution was unanimously adopted on Friday, although the Iraqi national news agency has repeatedly criticised the document as 'bad and unjust'.
What does INNA stand for?
INNA stands for Iraqi National News Agency (est. 2003)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of INNA
We have 2 other meanings of INNA in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Node Network
- Intelligent Network Node
- Inter Net News
- Inter Node Network
- Internal Network Number Indicator (routing)
- International Non-Proprietary Name
- International Nonproprietary Names
- Internode Network
- Iran News Network
- Interactive, Neural Network-Assisted
- Irish Need Not Apply
- Ischemic Non-Necrotic Area (cardiology)
- Irish Network for Nonviolent Action Training and Education
- Immunization Network of Northern California (health agency consortium)
- International Neural Network Conference
- International Network for the Conservation of Contemporary Art
- Istituto Nazionale Neurologico Carlo Besta (Italian: National Neurological Institute, Carlo Besta)
- Immune-Mediated Non-Neurological Diseases
- Institute of Neurotoxicology and Neurological Disorders (Seattle, WA)
- Interventions Not Normally Funded (UK health care system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saddam has remained silent since the resolution was unani-mously adopted on Friday, although the Iraqi national news agency has repeatedly criticised the document as ``bad and unjust.