It is worth mentioning that Iraqiya Diyala Alliance is made of Islamic and political groups, mainly the Iraqi Islamic Party, National Dialogue and Iraqiyoun.
What does IIP stand for?
IIP stands for Iraqi Islamic Party
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIP
We have 123 other meanings of IIP in our Acronym Attic
- International Institute for Peace (Austria)
- International Institute of Parasitology
- Internet Imaging Protocol
- Internet Infrastructure Provider (various companies)
- Interoperability Improvement Panel
- Interoperability Improvement Program
- Intoxicated in Public
- Inventory of Interpersonal Problems
- Investors In People
- Invisible IRC Proxy
- Irregular Input Process
- ISO Interactive Project (ISO studio Software file extension)
- Inventory of Interpersonal Problems Circumplex Scales
- Second-Order Intermodulation Intercept Point (very useful parameter to predict low-level intermodulation effects)
- Third-Order Intermodulation Intercept Point
- Imperial India Pale Ale (aka double India pale ale)
- Independent Integrated Performance Assessment
- Indian Institute of Public Administration
- Institute of Incorporated Public Accountants (Ireland)
- Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (US)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iraqi-Lebanese Islamic parties discuss political issues BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi Islamic Party discussed with the Lebanese Islamic Group the political developments in Iraq and its dangers, according to a statement.
Last March, Al-Hayali, a member of the Iraqi Islamic Party, was unanimously elected as the new governor of Diyala province, succeeding Governor Abdulnasser Al-Mahdawoe, and was granted approval by the country's presidency on 24th of same month.
It said there was currently no indication that the aircraft, which hit the offices of the Iraqi Islamic Party, had crashed as a result of "enemy action," but added that the incident was under investigation.
Cheng said it was a coincidence that the drone struck the local offices of the Iraqi Islamic Party, Iraq's biggest Sunni Arab political group, the military said.
Al Hashimi said that his Iraqi Islamic party and other components of the Iraqi community will compete in the forthcoming elections under the name of the "Tajdeed" (Renewal) List.
Awakening leaders are threatening to take up arms over what they see as voter fraud at the hands of the Iraqi Islamic Party (IIP), Iraq's largest Sunni Arab party which has controlled Anbar since 2005 polls mostly boycotted by Sunni Arabs.