When I was in Iraq and Korea, the most annoying thing about calling home was that phone time was rare and usually while everyone was sleeping," Operation Iraqi Freedom Veteran Sgt.
What does IFV stand for?
IFV stands for Iraqi Freedom Veteran
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IFV
We have 20 other meanings of IFV in our Acronym Attic
- Illini Film and Video (University of Illinois)
- In Ferro Veritas (Latin: In the Sword is Truth; fencing organization and motto)
- Incisive Formal Verifier (Cadence)
- Infantry Fighting Vehicle
- Innerschweizer Fussballverband (Swiss soccer league)
- Institut Français de la Vigne et du Vin (French: French Institute of the Vine and Wine)
- Institut Français de Valence (French: French Institute of Valencia; Valencia, Spain)
- Institut Français de Varsovie (French: French Institute of Warsaw; Warsaw, Poland)
- Institut Français de Vienne (French: French Institute in Vienna; Vienna, Austria)
- Intermediate Fighting Vehicle
- Independent Film and Video Alliance (Canada)
- Internal Fraud Vulnerability Assessment Tool
- Independent-Frame Video Coding
- Illinois Family Violence Coordinating Councils (Springfield, IL)
- Impurity Free Vacancy Diffusion
- Impurity-Free Vacancy Disordering (quantum electronics)
- Independent Film and Video Festival
- Integrated Fluid Variator and Gearbox
- If Flight Visibility Becomes Less Than
- International Forum of Visual Practitioners
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Iraqi Freedom veterans face an unemployment rate of 12.
According to VA, experts estimate that up to 30 percent of Vietnam veterans and up to 20 percent of Operation Enduring Freedom veterans and Operation Iraqi Freedom veterans have experienced PTSD.
By the time we got to the blast, some locals had already taken the victims to the local hospital," said Prado, a two-time Operation Iraqi Freedom veteran.
Trade Representative Susan Schwab followed by an inspirational message from Operation Iraqi Freedom veteran and prisoner of war Ron Young.
As a result of TBI and other service-connected conditions that are becoming increasingly common, all Operation Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom veterans who return with certain symptoms receive a comprehensive screening.
The National Center for PTSD has developed a guide addressing the special needs of Operation Iraqi Freedom veterans.
An Operations Enduring Freedom and Iraqi Freedom veteran aboard USS Theodore Roosevelt (CVN 71) is this year's top aviation ordnanceman.