Baghdad (NINA) - Regional Director of the Iraqi Airways in Egypt and North Africa, Qayser Ahmed Oqleh, said that Egypt Air has agreed to send 20 engineers to work on the maintenance of the Iraqi Airway's fleet at the Egypt Air Station in Baghdad.
What does IAW stand for?
IAW stands for Iraqi Airways
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAW
We have 48 other meanings of IAW in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Association of Wrestling (professional wrestling circuit)
- Information Assurance Workshop
- Interactive Weather Analysis
- Interamerican Workshop Inc (Milwaukee, WI)
- International Alliance of Women
- International Arrest Warrant
- International Association Welding
- Internet Access Worldwide (Internet service provider; Canada)
- Internet Adressen Wijzer (Dutch website)
- Introduction to Academic Writing
- Islam Awareness Week
- Islamofascism Awareness Week
- Israel Apartheid Week
- Israel Awareness Week
- It's About Websites, Ltd. (UK)
- Integrated Attack Warning/Attack Assessment (US DoD)
- Illinois Association of Wastewater Agencies (Springfield, IL)
- International All-Round Weightlifting Association (est. 1987)
- International Archive of Women in Architecture
- International Association of Wood Anatomists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iraqi Airways has commenced its first nonstop scheduled flight between Baghdad and London with a newly delivered Airbus A330.
New York (AirGuide - Inside Air Travel) Fri, Mar 1, 2013 Iraqi Airways launched its first flight to Kuwait in two decades After a freeze that lasted more than two decades, Iraq's state airline, Iraqi Airways, on Wednesday Feb.
The KAC's dues on Iraqi Airways and government will return to the state treasury, the bill stated.
Waiting Kuwaiti decision to lift embargo on Iraqi Airways, Transport Ministry BAGHDAD/ Aswat al-Iraq: Iraqi deputy transport minister announced that the Iraqi side is waiting the decision of the Kuwaiti parliament on agreement to Iraqi airways debts to lift the embargo, either on planes or flights.
This element of what is a burning multi-billion dollar issue between the neighbouring Arabian Gulf states, has thwarted Iraqi Airways attempts to fly to destinations in Europe.
2 billion from Iraqi Airways -- following a 21-year chase -- in compensation from Iraqi Airways Company (IAC) for the theft of 10 aircraft and spare parts seized by Iraq in the 1990 invasion of Kuwait Established in 1954, the state-owned carrier currently boasts a fleet of 17 aircraft, and is the leading carrier in Kuwait.
Iraqi Airways Controversy The dispute between KAC and IAC (Iraqi Airways Company) started in 1990 following the invasion of Kuwait.
The ambassador assumes a number of difficult issues and disputes between the two countries, especially the Iraqi Airways dispute, and the liquidation of assets, demarcation of borders.