The charter of the Iranian oil bourse, a commodity exchange which opened in February 2008, calls for the commercialization of petroleum and other byproducts in various currencies other than the U.
What does IOB stand for?
IOB stands for Iranian Oil Bourse
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IOB
We have 36 other meanings of IOB in our Acronym Attic
- Institute of Blogging (Oxfordshire, UK)
- Institute of Building (former name of the Chartered Institute of Building)
- Instytucji Otoczenia Biznesu (Polish: Business Environment Institutions)
- Insulin on Board
- Intelligence Oversight Board (part of President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board, PFIAB)
- Inter-Organization Board for Information Systems
- Internal Operating Budget
- International Order Book (London Stock Exchange)
- Internet of Bodies (network)
- Interoperability Branch
- Iron Ore Beneficiation
- Independent Online Booksellers Association
- Instituto Universitario de Oftalmobiología Aplicada (Institute of Applied Ophthalmobiology)
- Independent Order B'nai B'rith (est. 1843)
- International Organization for Biotechnology and Bioengineering
- Indian Ocean Beach Club (Kenya)
- Indian Ocean Biological Center
- Infantry Officer Basic Course (US Army)
- International Online Bridge Club
- International Organization for Biological Control (of Noxious Animals and Plants)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mehdi Karbasian, chairman of the Board of Directors of the Iranian Oil Bourse, said that since the launch of the first phase, transactions have totaled more than $1.
First, there is the question of how much crude an Iranian oil bourse would handle.