The company has already participated in the construction of six phases of the South Pars gas fields the official said, adding that onshore facilities of phases 1,4,5,6,7 and 8 have been built by Sadra Company, while offshore facilities of other operational phases of South Pars, including phases of 2,3, 9 and 10, have been built by the French company Total and Iranian Offshore Engineering And Construction Company (IOEC).
What does IOECC stand for?
IOECC stands for Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Internet of Everything (various companies)
- Interoffice Email
- Intraoral Exam (dentistry)
- Irregular Outer Edge
- Independent Operational Test and Evaluation
- International Otaku Expo Association (anime)
- Ice-Ocean Environmental Buoy
- International Olde English Bulldogge Association (Tehachapi, CA)
- Intraoperative Electron Beam Radiation Therapy
- Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company
- Illusion of Explanatory Depth
- Input-Output Euclidean Distance Enumerator
- Indian-Owned Economic Enterprise
- Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (UK)
- Indian Organization of Ethical Hacker
- Institute of Occupational and Environmental Health (Latvia)
- Institute of Environmental Medicine
- In One Ear, Out the Other
- Independent Operational Evaluation Plan
- Indicators of Engagement Project (Campus Compact)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company (IOEC), an oil and gas contractor, has won the tender for a major Indian offshore oil project, a news report said.
Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company (IOEC) and Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) yesterday held negotiations on cooperation in the spheres of offshore and onshore services in the oil and gas industry, as well as in the exploration of Nigeria`s abundance gas.