Iranian minister of petroleum Rostam Qasemi made the remarks during a meeting with Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company (IOEC) managing director, managers and employees of the company in Khoramshahr city south of Iran.
What does IOEC stand for?
IOEC stands for Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- International Organisation of Employers (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Internet of Everything (various companies)
- Interoffice Email
- Intraoral Exam (dentistry)
- Irregular Outer Edge
- Independent Operational Test and Evaluation
- International Otaku Expo Association (anime)
- Ice-Ocean Environmental Buoy
- International Olde English Bulldogge Association (Tehachapi, CA)
- Intraoperative Electron Beam Radiation Therapy
- Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company
- Illusion of Explanatory Depth
- Input-Output Euclidean Distance Enumerator
- Indian-Owned Economic Enterprise
- Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (UK)
- Indian Organization of Ethical Hacker
- Institute of Occupational and Environmental Health (Latvia)
- Institute of Environmental Medicine
- In One Ear, Out the Other
- Independent Operational Evaluation Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company has already participated in the construction of six phases of the South Pars gas fields the official said, adding that onshore facilities of phases 1,4,5,6,7 and 8 have been built by Sadra Company, while offshore facilities of other operational phases of South Pars, including phases of 2,3, 9 and 10, have been built by the French company Total and Iranian Offshore Engineering And Construction Company (IOEC).
Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company (IOEC), an oil and gas contractor, has won the tender for a major Indian offshore oil project, a news report said.
Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company (IOEC) and Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) yesterday held negotiations on cooperation in the spheres of offshore and onshore services in the oil and gas industry, as well as in the exploration of Nigeria`s abundance gas.
The Iranian Offshore Engineering and Construction Company was in charge of the construction and completion of the jacket for platform of Phase 19.