In an interview last month with the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA) and its connected PAC, the Iranian American Political Action Committee, Falahat laid out why she feels she is qualified for the position.
What does IAPAC stand for?
IAPAC stands for Iranian American Political Action Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IAPAC
We have 2 other meanings of IAPAC in our Acronym Attic
- Instrument Approach Procedures Automation
- Inter American Press Association
- Inter-Availability Planning and Administration
- International Accident Prevention Association (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- International Airline Passengers Association
- International Association of Physicians in Audiology
- International Au Pair Association
- Italian American Police Association
- Indian American Political Advocacy Council (est. 1994)
- International Association of Physicians in AIDS Care
- Integrated Approaches to Participatory Development
- International Auto Parts and Accessories Fair
- International Association for Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine
- International Association of Performance Art Organizers
- Instituto Agronômico do Paraná (Portuguese: Agronomic Institute of Paraná; Paraná, Brazil)
- Information Assurance Policy Board
- International Agency for Prevention of Blindness
- International Association for Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Analysis
- Institute of Asian-Pacific Business Law (University of Hawaii)
- International Association of Piano Builders and Technicians (est. 1979)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a September interview with the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA) and its connected political action committee, the Iranian American Political Action Committee, Azizi explained what she believed set her apart from the competition.
In an interview with the Public Affairs Alliance of Iranian Americans (PAAIA) and the Iranian American Political Action Committee (IAPAC), Omar explained why he decided to run for political office again.