Synopsis: The Cobbold family, its roots firmly planted in East Anglia, is most commonly associated with the brewing industry and with Ipswich Town Football Club.
What does ITFC stand for?
ITFC stands for Ipswich Town Football Club (Ipswich, Suffolk, England)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ITFC
We have 17 other meanings of ITFC in our Acronym Attic
- Interagency Task Force on Advanced Networking (Office of Science & Technology Policy)
- Inter-Tribal Fisheries and Assessment Program (Sault Saint Marie, MI)
- Innovation and Technology Fund Administrative System (Hong Kong)
- Irish Traditional Field Archery Society (recreational group; Ireland)
- Independent Timber Frame Builders Association (Greenfield, MA)
- Independent Television Facilities Centre Ltd (London, England)
- Information Technology Functional Constituency (Hong Kong)
- Intensive Therapeutic Foster Care
- International Trade Facilitation Centre (India)
- Internet Tax Fairness Coalition (est. 1998)
- Interim Tactical Flag Command Center
- Information Technologies for Development
- Institute of Thermal-Fluid Dynamics (Italy)
- International Tree Failure Database
- Islip Terrace Fire Department
- Infant Toddler Family Day Care (Fairfax, VA)
- International Task Force for Disease Eradication (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Institute of Thermal and Fluid Engineering (Switzerland)
- Intel Trade Fairs and Expositions, Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Intermediate Forward Test Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Olsen Travel are delighted to announce that they have become Official Cruise and Travel Partner to Ipswich Town Football Club (ITFC).
Other top ranking lots included a pounds 12,100 bid for a training day at FC Barcelona and the pounds 8,100 payout for the Ipswich Town Football Club Experience, which offered bidders a chance to be the home and away team to train and play in a football match on the pitch.
Newly appointed Clegg, the former chief executive of the British Olympic Association, added: "The appointment of Roy Keane further demonstrates our commitment to help Ipswich Town Football Club achieve our aim of returning to the top league at the earliest possible opportunity.
The appointment of Roy Keane further demonstrates our commitment to help Ipswich Town Football Club achieve our aim of returning to the Premier League at the earliest possible opportunity,'' Clegg said.
The 75-year-old received the honour in recognition of his success in leading Ipswich Town Football Club between 1969 and 1982.
ON is also the Main Sponsor of Ipswich Town Football Club and an Official Sponsor of The Tour of Britain, the UK's leading professional cycle race and the nation's biggest live-spectator sporting event.
He is a member of the CBI's President's Committee, Deputy Chairman of the CBI's Public Services Strategy Board, a Board member of the Chartered Management Institute and a non-executive director of Ipswich Town Football Club.