She holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Iowa and a Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Iowa Wesleyan College.
What does IWC stand for?
IWC stands for Iowa Wesleyan College
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IWC
We have 115 other meanings of IWC in our Acronym Attic
- International Watch Company (Swiss watch manufacturer)
- International Waters Conference
- International Whaling Commission
- International Wheat Council
- International Whistlers Convention
- International Wolf Center (Ely, Minnesota)
- International Workshop Criteria (oncology)
- International Worship Center (various locations)
- International Wrestling Cartel (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Internet Wrestling Community
- Isle of Wight Council (UK)
- Issue Worthless Check
- Idaho Weed Control Association
- Independent Working Class Association (UK)
- Inside Wiring Cable
- International Window Cleaning Association
- International Women's Contact Antwerp (Belgium)
- International Workshop on Cometary Astronomy
- International World Calendar Association
- International Writing Centers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
George Haw, 209 West Seventh Street, Atlantic, Iowa, admitted about 1943; born in Ottumwa, Iowa; fee appraiser, Home Owners Loan Corporation; senior member, Society of Residential Appraisers; past president, Iowa Association of Real Estate Boards; Des Moines Real Estate Board; attendee, Iowa Wesleyan College.
Before NVCC, Chavka served as assistant coach at Lamar Community College in Colorado, Iowa Wesleyan College and as an graduate assistant basketball coach at the University of Northern Colorado.
org/) is a non- profit, non-partisan, public policy research organization located on the campus of Iowa Wesleyan College in Mt.
After all, a $5,000 scholarship from Iowa Wesleyan College in Mt.
Budnick is a graduate of Iowa Wesleyan College in Mt.
In 1993, he was head football coach and associate athletic director at Iowa Wesleyan College, where he took a program with a 2-9 won-lost record and turned it into a 9-3 record in a single season.
He is a graduate of Iowa Wesleyan College and has conducted graduate studies at Drake University.