What does ISMRC stand for?
ISMRC stands for Iowa Student Medical Research Club
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISMRC
We have 1 other meaning of ISMRC in our Acronym Attic
- International School of Management & Research (India)
- International Sheet Metal Review
- International Society for Maxillofacial Rehabilitation
- International Society for Molecular Recognition
- International Society of Microbial Resistance
- International Symposium on Mixed Reality
- International Symposium on Multifunctional Reactors
- Internet Stock Market Resources, Inc.
- Irrigation System Management Research
- International Symposium on Minimal Residual Cancer
- International Advocate for Glycoprotein Storage Diseases (formerly International Society for Mannosidosis & Related Diseases)
- International Society for Mannosidosis & Related Diseases (now International Advocate for Glycoprotein Storage Diseases)
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Inventory Supported Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (Precision Aviation Group; Atlanta, GA)
- Illinois State Medical Society
- Illinois State Museum Society
- In-flight Safety Monitoring System
- Indian Society for Medical Statistics
- Information Security Management System
- Integrated Environmental, Safety, and Health Management System