00 Hardcover S494 Lamberti (English, University of Northern Iowa) reports on a two-year study on communication patterns and the differences between rural and industrial discourse conducted at the Beginning Farm Center (BFC), an Iowa State University Extension program housed under the Leopold Center for Sustainable Agriculture.
What does ISUE stand for?
ISUE stands for Iowa State University Extension
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISUE
We have 1 other meaning of ISUE in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho State University Commuter Express (bus system; Pocatello, ID)
- Iowa State University Cyclone Football
- Iowa State University Cyclone Football Varsity Marching Band
- Indiana State University Climate Laboratory
- International Society of University Colon and Rectal Surgeons
- Ivanovo State University of Chemistry and Technology (Russia)
- Insert, Select, Update, Delete (databases)
- International Society for Universal Dialogue
- International Symposium on Ultrasonic Doppler Methods for Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Engineering (est. 1996)
- Indiana State University at Evansville (now University of Southern Indiana)
- International Seminar on Urban Form
- Iowa State University Foundation (Ames, IA)
- Iowa State University Fencing Club (student club)
- Idaho State University Federal Credit Union
- International Symposium on Underground Freight Transportation
- India SAP (Systems, Applications & Products in Data Processing) User Group
- Intel Supercomputer Users Group
- International Sybase User Group (Dublin, CA)
- International Symposium on Ultrafine Grained Steels (materials engineering)
- International Symposium on Ultrafine Grained Structures
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help producers better evaluate proposed sharing arrangements, Iowa State University Extension and University of Missouri Extension economists developed a "Machinery and Labor Sharing Arrangements" workshop, held in three locations last winter.
Martha Tushaus McCormick, youth development field specialist at the Iowa State University Extension of Polk County, Des Moines, Iowa.
The wine industry is growing so fast, I'm having trouble keeping up," White, of the Iowa State University Extension, told the Register "It is going to happen in Iowa.
The program has gained support from the Iowa State Dairy Association, Iowa State University Extension, community leaders and regional dairy professionals; the organization also received a big show of support in the form of a $40,000 donation from Pfizer Animal Health.
Computers, the Internet and other high-tech information sources are now available to help farmers with daily operations or make improvements, says Jim Johnson, special projects coordinator with the Iowa State University extension office.