AUDIENCE: Managers and employees of local CHS-Land O'Lakes cooperatives MERIT: Iowa Pork Producers Association / REL Productions NATIONAL FINALISTS: John Deere Agricultural Marketing Center/In-house Merial / Bader Rutter & Associates, Inc.
What does IPPA stand for?
IPPA stands for Iowa Pork Producers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPPA
We have 60 other meanings of IPPA in our Acronym Attic
- International Photoacoustic and Photothermal Association
- International Planetary Protection Alliance
- International Positive Psychology Association (est. 2007)
- International Private Practitioners Association
- International Professional Photographers Association
- Internet Professional Publishers Association
- Inventory of Parent and Peer Attachment
- Inventory of Positive Psychological Attitudes
- Investment Promotion and Protection Agreements
- Investment Promotion and Protection Arrangements
- Iowa Press Photographers Association
- Iowa Public Power Agency
- Iowa Public Procurement Association
- Ipomoea Pandurata (aka wild potato vine; aka man of the earth)
- Irish Preschool Play Association (Ireland)
- Irish Preschool Playgroup Association (UK)
- Irish Professional Photographers Association (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Islamic Political Party of America (Charlotte, NC)
- Israel Press & Photo Agency (Photo Archive)
- Initial Production Parts Advanced Approval Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) Ad ag accts: NPPC/World Pork Expo (trade show management), 2002 (Leah Schomburg) Ad farmer-funded accts: Iowa Pork Producers Association (producer education, consumption promotion), 1997 (Leah Schomburg); NPPC/World Pork Expo (trade show management), 2002 (Leah Schomburg) PR ag accts: NPPC/World Pork Expo (trade show management), 2002 (Leah Schomburg) TRI-STATE ADVERTISlNG CO.
org Year first published: 1963 Parent co: Iowa Pork Producers Association Circ: 18,850 (sworn).
Food items were donated by: Iowa Turkey Federation, Iowa Sheep Industry Council, Iowa Pork Producers Association, Iowa Beef Industry Council, Lee Seed Company, Wells Blue Bunny and Anderson Erickson.
The checkoff-funded event, sponsored by the Iowa Pork Producers Association, is designed to inspire chefs to create new and exciting ways to menu pork.
org Year first published: 1963 Parent co: Iowa Pork Producers Association Circ: 17,250 (sworn).