At Iowa Health System (IHS), we devised an intranet site architecture that eliminated redundancy and inefficiency.
What does IHS stand for?
IHS stands for Iowa Health System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IHS
We have 226 other meanings of IHS in our Acronym Attic
- International Horn Society
- International Hotel School (various organizations)
- International Hydrofoil Society
- International Hydrology Series (collaborative publishing program; UNESCO)
- International Hyperhidrosis Society
- Internet Host Service
- Interstate Highway System
- Inverse Head and Shoulders (economics)
- Inverse Hyperbolic Sine
- Iota-Eta-Sigma (first three letters of Jesus in Greek)
- Irish Heritage Society (various locations)
- Irondequoit High School (Rochester, NY)
- Irving High School (Irving, Texas)
- Irvington High School (Irvington, NJ)
- Isis Horus Seb (Egyptian gods)
- Israel Heart Society (est. 1952)
- Italian Houses for Sale
- Integral Heat Shield and Substructure
- Illinois Head Start Association (est. 1978)
- Illinois High School Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
A geriatrician with Iowa Health System said the pilot program for 50 seniors at a nursing home takes the evolving field of preventive medicine to a new level.
The client base focused on state, regional and national consumer accounts: Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Pella Corporation, Iowa Lottery, Iowa Health Systems, as well as ag businesses such as Pioneer, Massey Ferguson and Syntex.
Embracing this change, the Iowa Health System (IHS) made a board-level decision to transition the traditionally hospital-focused health system to one that is patient-centric and physician-driven.