The Iowa Department of Transportation Initially estimated the project to be completed in November 2012 or later.
What does IDOT stand for?
IDOT stands for Iowa Department of Transportation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IDOT
We have 7 other meanings of IDOT in our Acronym Attic
- Instructional Design Open Studio (Office of Mediated Education, Kansas State University)
- Integrated Density of State
- International Day of Slash (writing event)
- International Dutch Oven Society (Logan, UT)
- Illinois Department of Transportation
- Indemnity Deed of Trust
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Initial Defense Of Texas
- Innovative Design Optimization Technology (Korea)
- Internet Development Outreach and Technology
- Imminent Death of Usenet Predicted
- Identify, Design, Optimize, and Validate
- Independent Demonstration of Viability (telecommunications)
- Identity Proofing (authentication software)
- Identity Protection (software)
- Identity Provider (cybersecurity)
- Image and Data Processing
- Imagery-Derived Product
- Immigrant Defense Project (New York, NY)
- Imminent Danger Pay
Samples in periodicals archive:
SF 149 allows the ARNP to sign the Iowa Department of Transportation form indicating that in their opinion it is unsafe for the individual to continue to drive.
Drake says his greatest accomplishment was the creation of the Iowa Department of Transportation.
Peters honored the Iowa Department of Transportation (DOT) with the Administrator's Environmental Quality Award for its work on the Iowa River Bridge.
The bill requires the establishment of a soy biodiesel purchase fund that can only be used to buy soy biodiesel for Iowa Department of Transportation vehicles.
Durham has been an employee of the Iowa Department of Transportation for 34 years, and is responsible for keeping 400 miles of road safe and passable.
KEYS TO PROFITABILITY: VIEWS OF IOWA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION OFFICIALS To achieve the objectives of the study, the authors also interviewed administrators of the Iowa short line assistance programs.