Coal's days are numbered here in Iowa," Pam Mackey Taylor, Iowa chapter energy chairwoman of the Sierra Club, said.
What does IACH stand for?
IACH stands for Iowa Chapter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IACH
We have 2 other meanings of IACH in our Acronym Attic
- Integrated Approaches to Child Health
- Inter-American Coal Holding NV (Aruba)
- Interagency Council for the Homeless
- Interagency Council on Homelessness
- International Academy for Classical Homeopathy
- International Alliance of Certified Hypnotists
- International Association for Colon Hydrotherapy
- International Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy
- International Association of Counseling Hypnotherapists
- International Automated Clearing House (banking)
- Ireland Army Community Hospital (US Army; Fort Knox, KY)
- Irwin Army Community Hospital (US Army; Fort Riley, Kansas)
- Israeli Association for Classical Homeopathy (Jerusalem, Israel)
- International Arabian Cutting Horse Association
- Institute for Administrators in Catholic Higher Education
- Iranian Association of Chemical Engineers
- Indiana Association of County Highway Engineers and Supervisors (cooperation and efficiency)
- Inter-American Commission on Human Rights
- Inter-American Court of Human Rights
- International Association of Crystal Healing Therapists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wagner has been a member of numerous associations, chapters and groups in the health care industry, including Sigma Theta Tau - Gamma Chapter, Iowa Organization of Nursing Leaders, Association of Critical Care Nurses, Eastern Iowa Chapter of the Oncology Nursing Society, Oncology Nursing Society, Iowa Riverbed Chapter of the Oncology Nursing Society, Emergency Nurses Association, Iowa Nurses Association, American Nurses Association, and Association of Operating Room Nurses.
I commend the Iowa Chapter for its suggestion, Eli Dicker for his work with the University of Iowa Foundation, and everyone who has already contributed for helping make the idea a reality.
After years of enduring an office with little space, minimal daylight and outdated lighting, the AIA Iowa Chapter had the opportunity to move and start fresh.
Richard Koestner, SRA, the outgoing president of the Iowa Chapter of the Appraisal Institute, continued the chapter's tradition of requesting that a donation be made to the Lum Library in lieu of being presented with the traditional presidential plaque.
Best of Show Awards: * ADVERTISING The Beef Checkoff and Ketchum, Menu Destinations Ad Campaign * PUBLIC RELATIONS Bayer CropScience and Rhea + Kaiser Marketing Communications, FiberMax Public Relations * SPECIALTY Natura Pet Products and Brighton, Innova Campaign [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] REGION III BEST OF NAMA Date: January 15, 2009 Location: Stoney Creek Inn, Johnston, Iowa Details: Region III honored the best work of the Northern Prairie, North Central, Cornbelt and Iowa Chapters.
15 Dallas County Chapter Dallas, Texas 13 Central Iowa Chapter Des Moines, Iowa 15 Spindletop Chapter Beaumont, Texas 1 Southeastern Massachusetts New Bedford, Mass.