Staff Sergeant Vincent Winkowski and other members of the 1st Battalion, 133d Infantry Regiment, Iowa Army National Guard, developed the "Ironman" ammunition pack system for small dismounted teams.
What does IA- ARNG stand for?
IA- ARNG stands for Iowa Army National Guard (Johnston, IA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Irritant Agent
- Isaac Asimov (author)
- Island Alliance (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Issuing Agency
- It's Academic
- Italian American
- Italian Army
- Integrated Asset and Change Management System
- Installation Assembly and Test
- Integration, Assembly & Test
- Intel Architecture (32-Bit)
- Intel Architecture (64-bit)
- Institute of Astronomy, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
- Information Assurance Computer Based Training
- INFOSEC Assessment - Capability Maturity Model
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee
- Interference-Adaptive Dynamic Channel Allocation
- Image-Adaptive Discrete Cosine Transform
- Intel Architecture Personal Computer
- Intra-Stream Quality-Oriented Adaptation Scheme
Samples in periodicals archive:
I proudly served our country in the Iowa Army National Guard as a combat medic, spending two years in Iraq and eventually being awarded the Bronze Star.
Iowa Army National Guard mechanics at the National Maintenance Training Center (NMTC) at Camp Dodge, Iowa, have teamed with Tankautomotive and Armaments Command (TACOM) Life Cycle Management Command (LCMC) equipment specialists to verify the accuracy of draft National Maintenance Work Requirements (NMWRs).
MAJ Hedgepeth serves on the staff of 105th Troop Command, Iowa Army National Guard.
Take a look at the article from the 224th Engineer Battalion, Iowa Army National Guard, and see if you can apply that knowledge.