In addition, ionizing radiation effects have been shown to span generations, resulting in heritable defects in mice.
What does IRE stand for?
IRE stands for Ionizing Radiation Effects
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IRE
We have 128 other meanings of IRE in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Reconnection Event
- Internal Reflection Element
- International Radio Engineers
- International Rental Exhibition (trade show)
- International Respiratory Epidemiology
- International Review of Education
- International Review of Entrepreneurship (Senate Hall Academic Publishing)
- InterRegioExpress (German railway)
- Investigative Reporters and Editors, Inc.
- Investment Related Expenses (various organizations)
- Iron Responsive Element
- Illinois Renewable Energy Association
- Institut de Recerca en Economia Aplicada
- Intermountain Rural Electric Association
- International Renewable Energy Alliance
- Internet Radio Equality Act
- Iowa Renewable Energy Association
- International Real Estate Assistant Association
- International Real Estate Advisory Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
A simple and parsimonious alternative to the hypothesis that CLL is entirely insensitive to ionizing radiation effects is that radiation does influence CLL incidence, but this association is more difficult to identify via epidemiologic methods than the association between ionizing radiation and acute lymphocytic and myeloid forms of leukemia.