NASDAQ:VSEA), a supplier of ion implantation systems, has introduced the VIISta 810 HP single wafer medium current ion implanter.
What does II stand for?
II stands for Ion Implantation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of II
We have 170 other meanings of II in our Acronym Attic
- Institutional Investor (investment magazine)
- Interactive Investor
- Interchangeable Item (US DoD)
- Interim Isolated
- International Institute (various organizations)
- Internet Infidels
- Interval International
- Interview and Interrogations
- Intestinal Ischemia
- Inventory Item
- Islamic Institute
- Item Identification
- Second Marine Expeditionary Force
- Interamerican Investment Development Corporation (Las Vegas, NV)
- Installation, Integration & Test
- Immediate Intervention/Underperforming Schools Program
- Input Interrupt on 1
- Ideas In Action
- If Incorrect, Advise
- Illinois Institute of Art (Chicago, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ion implantation is not a coating process; it hardens the tool steel by bombarding and impregnating the surface with nitrogen ions, explains Dr.
Using a technique called ion implantation to embed metal ions in glassy and crystalline substrates, a group of scientists led by Richard E Haglund Jr.