NASDAQ:VSEA), a supplier of ion implantation systems, has introduced the VIISta 810 HP single wafer medium current ion implanter.
What does I2 stand for?
I2 stands for Ion Implantation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I2
We have 2 other meanings of I2 in our Acronym Attic
- Internationalization (I followed by 18 letters, followed by N; user interface localization)
- I for 1 Agree
- I1-Imidazoline Receptor
- Image Intensification
- Imperfect 2 (diamonds)
- Intelligent2 Inc.
- Interface, Incorporated
- Internet 2
- Iodine gas
- Internet2 Distributed Storage Infrastructure
- Intelligent Input/Output
- Image Interpolation Algorithm
- Infrastructure for Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Installation Information Assurance Architecture (DITSCAP, NAICAP)
- Information Infrastructure Assistance Team
- Idea to Business
- Intelligence to Business
- I2-Imidazoline Binding Site
- Intelligent Interface Controller
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ion implantation is not a coating process; it hardens the tool steel by bombarding and impregnating the surface with nitrogen ions, explains Dr.
Using a technique called ion implantation to embed metal ions in glassy and crystalline substrates, a group of scientists led by Richard E Haglund Jr.