Included Software The Micro Mini Hard Drive ships with an Iomega Solution CD that currently includes Iomega Automatic Backup (Mac) software, Iomega Automatic Back up Pro (PC) software for backup and disaster recovery, MUSICMATCH Jukebox music management software (PC and Mac), and Adobe Photoshop Album SE (PC) software for digital photos.
What does IAB stand for?
IAB stands for Iomega Automatic Backup (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IAB
We have 141 other meanings of IAB in our Acronym Attic
- International Association of Broadcasting
- Internet Activities Board
- Internet Advertising Board
- Internet Advertising Bureau
- Internet Advisory Board
- Internet Architecture Board
- Internet Audio Broadcasting (One-way audio option for webconferencing)
- Internetwork Architecture Board
- Intra-Aortic Balloon (catheter)
- Investment Approvals Board (UK MOD)
- Irish Agrément Board (National Standards Authority of Ireland)
- Island-Arc Basalt (earth science)
- It's All Bollocks (UK slang)
- McConnell AFB (Airport Code)
- Idaho Arabian Breeders Association
- Imposto Sobre o Alcóol Etílico e as Bebidas Alcoólicas (Portugal)
- Independent Auto Body Association (North Carolina)
- Indian American Bar Association
- Indonesian American Business Association
- Institute for Applied Behavior Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Iomega Automatic Backup Pro (IAB Pro) software, Windows users gain automatic backup services that run seamlessly in the background, keeping critical data protected 24 hours a day.
Iomega Automatic Backup Each NAS 100d server includes Iomega Automatic Backup software, a complete client backup solution that supports multiple networked PCs.
Iomega Automatic Backup software, provides continuous real-time backup to any drive letter, the ability to save multiple revisions and keep multiple backup sets on different destination drives, the ability to exclude files by file type, to schedule backups, and to cache backups temporarily.