The MOF and pore-trapped iodine gas can then be incorporated into glass waste for long-term storage.
What does I2 stand for?
I2 stands for Iodine gas
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of I2
We have 2 other meanings of I2 in our Acronym Attic
- Inspection 12 (band)
- Internationalization (I followed by 18 letters, followed by N; user interface localization)
- I for 1 Agree
- I1-Imidazoline Receptor
- Image Intensification
- Imperfect 2 (diamonds)
- Intelligent2 Inc.
- Interface, Incorporated
- Internet 2
- Ion Implantation
- Internet2 Distributed Storage Infrastructure
- Intelligent Input/Output
- Image Interpolation Algorithm
- Infrastructure for Identification, Authentication, and Authorization
- Installation Information Assurance Architecture (DITSCAP, NAICAP)
- Information Infrastructure Assistance Team
- Idea to Business
- Intelligence to Business
- I2-Imidazoline Binding Site
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working on a hunch they had developed from experiments on inorganic materials that conduct electricity, the three future Nobel laureates added small amounts of bromine or iodine gas to remove some electrons from the plastic.
The researchers discovered they could control how much the iodine gas fluoresced by changing the phase relationship between successive pulses.