Life Investors Insurance Company of America exited due to a merger, Moore said.
What does IICA stand for?
IICA stands for Investors Insurance Company of America (now Lumbermens Mutual Casualty Company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IICA
We have 43 other meanings of IICA in our Acronym Attic
- Istituto Italiano di Cultura (Italian: Italian Institute of Culture)
- Item Identification Code
- Iterative Interference Cancellation
- Iterative Interference Cancellation/Canceller
- Iterative Interference Canceller with Suboptimal Combining
- Standard Iterative Interference Canceller
- Inducing Infringement of Copyrights Act
- Instituto Interamericano de Cooperación para la Agricultura (Spanish: Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture)
- Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (Inter-American System)
- International Ice Cream Association (International Dairy Foods Association)
- Iranian Institute of Certified Accountants (est. 1972)
- Institute for International Cooperation in Animal Biologics
- Indiana Information Center on the Abolition of Capital Punishment (Indianapolis, IN)
- Indian International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- Institute for International, Comparative and Area Studies (University of California, San Diego)
- International Institute for Central Asian Studies (est. 1995; Samarkand, Uzbekistan; UNESCO)
- International Islamic College for Advanced Studies
- Indian Institute of Chemical Biology (Kolkata, India)
- Institute of Integrative and Comparative Biology (University of Leeds; UK)
- Instituto Independiente de Ciencias Biológicas
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, was merged into Life Investors Insurance Company of America, effective in December.